Plastic model kit of the company BRONCO, for the construction of a German tank Panzerkampfwagen II Flamm Ausf.E (Sd.Kfz.122) of WW II, in 1/35 scale.
Plastic kit from BRONCO, for the asembly of a German tank German Panzerkampfwagen II Flamm Ausf.E (Sd.Kfz.122) of WW II, on 1/35 scale. Includes sprues with plastic parts, clear parts, assembly instructions, P.E. parts and decals.
In February 1939, an order was placed to develop a new Flammpanzer (flame-throwing tank) on the chassis of tank PanzerKpfw.II. MAN and Daimler-Benz were required to submit prototype tanks for testing. A Type II D tank equipped with two flamethrowers on the front fender was produced, and each flamethrower can shoot 180 degrees. The two flamethrowers each have a separate 160-liter fuel tank, which is enough to inject 80 shots in a range of 25 meters. The small machine gun turret is for self-defense. The car began production in January 1940, and all variants were in charge of Wegman and Kassel. A total of 90 of these tanks were completed in early 1941 to equip the (F) 100 and (F) 101 armored divisions for use in the German invasion of the Soviet Union with the operation Barbarossa. These tanks were then placed in the 18th and 7th Armored Divisions and served until the end of 1941. After that, all surviving tanks were returned to Germany and their bodies were converted into Weasel II anti-tank self-propelled guns.